Whenever we imagine a big posh house, the first thing that comes to our mind is an amazing pool. A pool isn’t just adding beauty to a house, but increases its value too. With our busy schedules, many times it becomes impossible to make those regular trips to a clubhouse or beach to be able to dip in the pool. Besides the kind of relaxation that a pool in your own home can give, can never be provided by a public pool. Swimming pools can be of varied types; above ground pools, poured concrete pools, fiberglass pools, gunite and vinyl lined pools. Among all these different varieties of polls, above ground pools are the best.
There are many factors which make above ground pools a preferred choice for most homeowners.
- Maintenance – A pool needs to be well kept at all times to be able to justify the investment that one puts in, in its construction. A dirty pool can neither be used for swimming nor does it add to the appearance of the house. Therefore, daily maintenance of a pool becomes a major consideration in the purchase of a pool. The various aspects involved in the maintenance of a pool include, daily check on the level of chemicals in the pool and ensuring it is free from all forms of dirt. Above ground pools are a lot more convenient to maintain since they are above the ground level. The biggest problem in maintaining these pools comes in the form of cleaning them from leaves and other debris.
- Safety – Safety is a big issue which needs to be factored into every important decision. Children are most vulnerable to accidents in a pool. Above ground pools by nature are a little less accessible to children and hence safer for them.
- Ease In Installation – The work involved in the installation of an above ground pool is much less when compared to the installation of an in ground pool. Even if the job of the installation is handed out to some professional contractor, still one would need to consider the amount of work that would be spread around like moving of pipes, digging of the ground, etc. which would at the end of the day be a hassle for you only. Hence, it makes more sense to go in for an above ground pool with less installation work.
- No Need For Decking – In order to ensure privacy during swimming, deckings are installed, however, in case of above ground pools these deckings are not needed. By spending a little amount on increasing the height of the pool walls, one can ensure enough privacy for the swimmers.
- Cost effective – The overall cost involved in getting an above ground pool is much less than that of an in ground pool. We all want a good thing, but only if it is available at a reasonable price. Same goes for pools as well. The beauty of a pool is directly related to the cost involved in setting it up.
Thus, it can be said that above ground pools are easy to install, efficient and cost effective, all at the same time making them the best choice for the pools.